· To represent Lake San Marcos in discussions and negotiations with county, city and state agencies and with other organizations having influence or providing services to Lake San Marcos.
· To maintain service agreements with the owner of the recreation facilities.
· To provide liaison with the recreation facilities owner for operation of the facilities in a manner that will appeal to all lifestyles, whether retired or working.
· To augment enjoyment of the lake with an overview of maintenance and of lake water quality, the shore, docks, the boat repair facility and the picnic grounds.
· To accurately budget income and expenses to meet the objectives.
· To maintain an Architectural Control Committee as provided in certain recorded Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) and enforce the provisions of the CC&Rs.
· To disseminate information and improve communication and understanding within the entire community.
· To interface with the property owners and future developers of property within the lake and adjacent areas.
· To publish a monthly newsletter - The Quail Call.
The Community Association is not structured to mediate or resolve trivial complaints and/or disputes between residents of Lake San Marcos.
The Association will study and investigate matters that affect or pertain to the entire community and to its business plan.
The Association will disseminate information, and improve communication and understanding within the entire community.
The Association will represent Lake San Marcos in discussions and negotiations with county, city and state agencies, the owner of the recreation facilities, and other organizations providing services to Lake San Marcos.
White Pelicans fishing on Lake San Marcos